You are currently browsing jennholland’s articles.
The winners for the fifth annual CUNY School of Professional Studies ePortfolio Showcase have been selected and are published on the showcase site. We’re thrilled to be able to share their work within and beyond the SPS community and send a special thank you to all of them for the time and energy they put into their ePortfolios—they really are superb!
Congratulations to the winners!
- Marggorie Brown, BA in Communication and Media
- Angelina Davidson, MA in Disability Studies
- Natty Duque, MA in Disability Studies
- Paul Fuller, BA in Communication and Media
- Kathleen Heck, BS in Nursing
- Karolina Humby, BA in Communication and Media
- Naji Muniz, BS in Business
- Kerwin Pilgrim, MS in Business Management and Leadership
- Dionna Smalls, MA in Disability Studies
- Emily Towner, BA in Communication and Media
The winners received a $100 Barnes and Nobles gift card, a digital badge and are featured on the ePortfolio Student Showcase site.
The selections were made based on the following: design layout, organization of materials, best use of multimedia, demonstration of reflective learning, and an overall representation of academic skills, coursework and extracurricular activities.
Take a moment to view these exemplary showcase ePortfolios and see what our students are learning and accomplishing in their respective programs. Also, don’t forget to leave them positive feedback in the comments section.
To visit their ePortfolio, click on a student’s ePortfolio image.