Show Your Work
Have you created one or more ePortfolios this past year? If so, we invite you to submit your ePortfolio to the CUNY School of Professional Studies ePortfolio Student Showcase for an opportunity to be selected as one of the “Featured Student ePortfolios” on the ePortfolio Showcase website and receive a $100 Amazon gift card!
Selections are made based on:
- Design layout
- Organization of materials
- Best use of multimedia
- Demonstration of reflective learning
- Overall representation of academic skills, coursework, and extracurricular activities
To nominate yourself, please complete this form by May 24, 2015.
Last month, the ePortfolio Team and Career Services teamed up to offer our second in-person (and first online) workshop titled, Transforming your ePortfolio, where students learned how to use ePortfolio to identify and demonstrate their transferable skills. We also covered how to incorporate different types of multimedia and organize mutliple ePortfolios. If you couldn’t make it, feel free to watch the one hour recorded webinar below and check out the handout resources:
We recommend viewing this video full screen at 720p.
Handouts from the workshop:
- http://cuny.is/agenda1 – Workshop Agenda
- http://cuny.is/transferableskills1 – Transferable Skills Worksheet
- http://cuny.is/media1 – Quick Guide: How to Embed Multimedia
- http://cuny.is/apps1 – Third Party Applications
- http://cuny.is/images1 – Quick Guide: Finding Images
- http://cuny.is/eptips – 10 ePortfolio Tips
Remember to nominate yourself by May 24, 2015. Please help us recognize your great work with ePortfolio!